Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Official Count Down: 14 Days Till Graduation

Yes! Graduation is right around the corner, two weeks to be exact. On May 9th, I will graduate from Mountain View Community College, with my Associates Degree in Science and on May 12th, with my High School Diploma!
If you haven't received an invitation you are most certainly invited to spend these special days with me! My graduation on May 12th will be held at 7:00 pm at the Jesse Owens Memorial Arena - 9191 S. Polk Street, Dallas, Texas 75232. My High School Graduation will be held at Trinity Church of the Nazarene - 611 North Cedar Ridge Drive, Duncanville, Texas 75116.

Below I have included several of my senior pictures. I hope that you enjoy looking at them and I hope to see you at my graduation!! If you are planning on attending one of these events, feel free to RSVP on my poll at the end of the page!!













1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are old enough to graduate!!! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete