Thursday, August 9, 2012

God's Promise For My Life - Jeremiah 29:11

As the days till I leave for school grow fewer and fewer I begin to reflect more and more on all the things in my life that will change, both for the better and for the worse. I have questioned many times whether or not going off to school is the right choice. However, after racking my brain and questioning my decisions I always think back to the day my parents and I made the ultimate choice and the verse that has encouraged me through it all - Jeremiah 29:11, where God says, "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." This verse reminds me of God's promise and helps me to strongly believe that at present, Southern Nazarene University is the future that God has for me. It also helps me to remember that God will never lead me or forsake me. Please pray for me as I continue to make this transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment