Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Update on Fundraising for My Bulgaria Trip

It has been a while since I first announced my intentions to pursue a missions opportunity, serving as a teacher in Sofia, Bulgaria. Since then I have been blessed to have a wonderful group of people surround me as prayer and financial partners. With their assistance and support I have reached %12 of my total fundraising goal!!

Unfortunately however, this still leaves a significant amount needed. If you are interested in supporting me, through prayer or finances, I would love to know! 

If you would like to give to my ministry, donations can be given online at donations.mtw.org. My account number for reference is #11442.


If you would like to remember me in prayer, some current prayer requests include:

- Financial Provision (That the Lord would provide in his timing for my trip).

- Peace and Patience While I Wait to Leave

- A continued great start of the school year for Sophia Christian Academy

Thank you so much for your prayers, support, and encouragement! You mean so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment