Tuesday, November 3, 2015

An Update: How Support Is Going and How You Can Help

As you know, it is officially November and without a doubt, I am sure that everyone of you connects that to Thanksgiving. How could you not? What a wonderful holiday to spend reflecting on the things for which we are grateful!

This year, I am thrilled to share my gratitude and thanks for the incredible team of supporters that have come alongside me during the fundraising portion of my trip to Bulgaria! They have been an amazing source of encouragement, support, and prayer! To those of you that have given toward my trip and prayed for me, thank you!

Over the next few weeks my commitment is to give you a regular update on my progress financially as well as highlight a letter from one of the families at Sofia Christian Academy, sharing why my presence at SCA is important to them.

Today I would like to share with you my goals. For reference though, here is my progress so far. Over the last two and a half months, the amount raised toward my trip to Bulgaria has been $8,042 out of my (revised) budget of $25,600. In more simplistic terms, this means that I am 31.4% fundraised! Praise the Lord!

Here is the plan - My overall goal is to be teaching at Sofia Christian Academy for the upcoming spring semester. For that to happen, I really need to be fully funded before the end of 2015. So, if I could be at 65% fundraised before Thanksgiving and then 100% by Christmas I believe that would give me time needed to make it to Bulgaria for the spring semester. What does that look like in dollar signs? To be at 65% fundraised and to meet my first goal, I need to have raised approximately $16,600 in total by Thanksgiving. 

I believe that with the Lord’s help, the funds can be raised. He has called me and he will provide! How can you get involved? If you would like to play a role in my ministry, here is how you can:
  • Prayer Support - Prayer has such a crucial role in my ministry! To keep updated on current prayer requests, keep checking here, on my blog. 
  • Financial Support - To give toward my ministry go online to donations.mtw.org and use my account number #11442.

Thank you for your support, encouragement, and prayers! The Lord has blessed me so deeply through you and I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment